HDFC Bank is one of India’s premier banks. Its products include wholesale banking, retail banking, auto loans, personal loans, loans against property, and credit cards. If you have an account in HDFC Bank and you want to check your bank balance, then you can it with your phone with simple steps. In this article, I will tell you how to check HDFC Bank Balance in three ways.
There are various ways to check account bank balance in HDFC Bank. Here are the different methods and apps HDFC bank customers use to check account balance information and other banking transactions. Let’s have a look at them one by one step-wise.
How To Check HDFC Bank Balance?
There are 3 ways to check your account bank balance:
- Via SMS (Mobile Number has to be linked with your bank account)
- By Net Banking
- Via Missed Call (Mobile Number has to be linked with your bank account)
Check your HDFC Bank Balance Via SMS:
Account holders can use the SMS service to check their HDFC Bank Balance, but first, be sure that you are registered with SMS Banking, if not then send SMS REGISTER <CUSTOMER ID> <LAST 5 DIGIT OF YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER> to 5676712. After registering yourself, send an SMS “bal” to 5676712 to get your account balance status on SMS. In a few moments, you will get an SMS with your HDFC Account Balance.
Check HDFC Bank Balance Through Net Banking:
- Visit the official website of HDFC from here – HDFC Net Banking Login
- Login to your Net Banking account with the help of your Customer ID and Password.
- Once you logged in you can check your HDFC bank balance on the Dashboard itself.
Check HDFC Bank Balance by Giving a Missed Call:
You Can Check your HDFC Bank Balance by giving a missed call on the toll-free number 1800 270 3333. Make sure that your mobile number is registered with your bank account through which you’re giving a missed call. The call will be disconnected automatically and you will receive the details of your HDFC Bank Account via SMS on your mobile phone.
You may also check: How to add beneficiary to HDFC Bank account?
How Can I Check My HDFC Bank Statement Online?
- Login to the HDFC Net Banking portal by entering your customer ID and password.
- On the left side click on the “Enquire” option.
- Under the Enquiry option select “Download Historical Statement“
- Choose the account, select the time period and then select ‘PDF‘ as the format and click on “Download”
How Can I register for HDFC SMS Banking?
If you want to register for HDFC SMS Banking, send the SMS REGISTER<Customer ID><LAST 5 DIGITS OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT> to 5676712. And you instantly registered for HDFC SMS Banking.
How Can I Check My HDFC Bank Balance Without Mobile Number?
If your mobile number is not registered with your bank account, then you can check your HDFC bank balance by visiting the nearest Bank ATM.
- Enter your card into the ATM.
- After that, you will see various options regarding the bank details, you have to click on “Check Your Balance”
- Click on the account type for which you want to see your Bank Balance
- Enter your four-digit Pin code.
- And your bank balance statement is in front of you.
How Can I Check My HDFC Bank Balance without App?
You can check your bank balance by visiting the nearest Bank ATM.
Can Someone Check My Bank Account Balance?
No one can check your account bank balance unless you share your account details with him, like the account number and four-digit pin code. Bank does not release information regarding your personal details to an unknown person without your consent.
How Can I Check My Mini Statement in the HDFC Account?
There are various ways to view the mini statement on your account; you can use the toll-free number 1800-270-3355, net banking method, passbook, SMS, etc.
Also Check: How to change address in HDFC Bank Account?
Hope you are now able to see your bank statement and your bank balance. I have shared three ways by which you can check your HDFC Bank balance easily. I have tried my best to provide you with as much as possible knowledge in this article. If you are still facing any issues and are not able to check your HDFC Bank balance, feel free to comment below.
1 thought on “How To Check HDFC Bank Balance?”
Really very helpful. Thank you 🙂